Emmori's Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 Empty Re: FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden

Post  Deimosion Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Shiya Oaks wrote:
FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 Hhmee

"Wahahahaha~! Relax, Kiana! If I cared, I would have waited!"

Shiya seems very amused by Kiana's nervousness.

Deimosion

Back to top Go down

FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 Empty Re: FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden

Post  Slob Blobknob Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Elwynn Ariana wrote:
FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 NMFU7
Elwynn shakes her head.

"Shiya...she does know that it's worse for her to open the door to leave while you're changing than it is to just look away, right?"

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Kiana Kahezowa wrote:FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 Y6reX

"I-I-I-"

Kiana stands there for a moment, looking in and out of the room. She slams the door shut and waits outside.

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Slob Blobknob Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Elwynn Ariana wrote:
Elwynn nudges Shiya gently in the ribs.

"You should be flattered. I suppose she wanted another look or two!"

Elwynn giggles.

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deimosion Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Shiya Oaks wrote:

Shiya once again wipes tears from her eyes, but these tears are laughter-induced.

"Ah, it doesn't matter now anyway!"

She is at this point wearing everything but her armor. She begins to put it on, then yells out the door:

"Ah, Kiana? Could you help me with my armor?"

Deimosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 pm

"I-Yes! Right away!"

Kiana goes to open the door, then hesitates slightly. Wait, she's ready, right? She's already on the armor! Nodding, Kiana enters, closes the door, and helps Shiya.

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Slob Blobknob Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Elwynn Ariana wrote:
Elwynn sighs.

"I think I'm going to enjoy traveling with you two. If only it weren't for the concert, I'd want to leave right away! But even if Master Wright is right, and the people here don't need me...I couldn't just leave them without the concert as a farewell. I just hope I've not forgotten my skill with my father's bow. Leaving with as little as I have right now, I'll need to hunt to survive in the wilderness. But that could be fun! Except for killing those poor animals..."

Elwynn frowns.

"I hadn't thought of the cute little animals. I don't suppose I could kill them without hurting them? Do you think they'll understand that I don't want to hurt them, and that I just need to eat?"

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:31 pm

"I-it's okay, Elwynn... I... um... I do the hunting. I-I mean, I'm not going to kill everything! But if, um... if we need the food, I can... ...yeah."

Side note? Cavalier in full armor, on a T-Rex, also in full armor, sneaking up on animals to hunt them. Just wondering if that makes any sense, since survival seems to think it does...

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmori Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 pm

"Fatesphere? More like, Feelsphere."
Storyteller wrote:While the ladies talk about what it would be like to journey in the forest and have weird, quasi-lesbian antics, suddenly...

[Perception Check!]
Emmori
Emmori
Admin

https://emmorisbasement.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 pm

WEIRD quasi-lesbian antics? Psh.

Kiana Kahezowa wrote:Perception Check! (1d20+0=14)

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Deimosion Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 am

Quasi-lesbian? Bah, this is nothing!

Perception: 1d20+0 = 10+0 = 10

Deimosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Slob Blobknob Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:28 am

1d20 + 6=11 Perception check!

More like BLIND antics, amirite?

Also, you've had a roommate, you know what this stuff's like!

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmori Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Storyteller wrote:The girl's conversation is interrupted when they hear some kind of ruckus coming for outside of the mead hall, as people seem to be gathered in the street. Somewhat more difficult to hear over the building crowd is the sound of a man shouting, though neither Shiya, Elwynn, nor Kiana can make out what is being said from where they are.

It is at this point that our fourth man, Captain Stickybeard, enters the outskirts of town and also can hear someone shouting by the rather large mead hall a few blocks away. Go ahead and introduce yourself as you enter, Cap.
Emmori
Emmori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Stickybeard Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Hyde Yemeka enters the outskirts of town, with his animal companion, Paw the Mountain Lion. As per usual, Hyde is looking for something to do, to appease his boredom. He hears someone shouting several blocks away.

FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 7xvA6
"Hear that, Paw? Sounds like this could be interesting."

Hyde and Paw begin to head over to the source of the shouting.

Captain Stickybeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Deimosion Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

Shiya Oaks wrote:

"Hmm? Is that a man shouting? I'm going to go see what's happening out there. Kiana, are you coming with me? You don't have to if you don't want to...it sounds like there is a rather large crowd out there."

Shiya begins making her way over to the event.

Deimosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 am

Kiana considers the crowd for a long moment before saying anything.

"I-it's okay, Mistress. I'll follo- Wait, Shiya! I'm coming!"

Kiana quickly chases after Shiya, eventually reaching her and keeping pace with her.

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Slob Blobknob Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 am

Elwynna Ariana wrote:
Elwynn sighs and follows the other two girls.

"Isn't it like, seven in the morning? Who in the world gets belligerently drunk at seen in the morning?"

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmori Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Lunch post!
Storyteller wrote:Outside of the mead hall, a large group of people have gathered by the town cried, a man named Hevrik.

"Hear me, people of Cloudvale! By order of the mayor, all townsfolk will proceed to the village square for a grand announcement! The village square!"

People begin to move towards the square, no doubt to hear what the mayor has in store for the Eve. The crier rides past Hyde shouting as well, looking nervously at his mountain lion as he gallops.
I also saw what you did there, Slob. Even if you broke the fourth wall a little bit there for no reason.

Last edited by Emmori on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emmori
Emmori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slob Blobknob Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Elwynn Ariana wrote:
Elwynn turns to Kiana and scowls.

"Watch him do something awful, like cancel the concert, or order an execution."

There was a reason, Shawn: Because I wanted to.

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"That'd be awful! Why would you say th- Oh... you were making a joke... Um..."

Kiana shyly looks away from Elwynn and continues walking, a little faster than a moment ago.

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Slob Blobknob Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Elwynn Ariana wrote:
Elwynn sighs.

"I was only joking about the execution. I'm worried he really may be cancelling the concert."

Slob Blobknob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deimosion Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 am

Shiya Oaks wrote:

Shiya shrugs.

"Only one way for us to find out. Come on, let's see what all this fuss is about!"

Deimosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmori Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Holy shit! An update! Sorry for the lack of updates, work has been brutal.
Storyteller wrote:As the the group enters the village square, banners have been hung to celebrate to coming holiday. Near the center, a small stand has been set up, and the mayor is standing on top of the make-shift crate stand.

FATESPHERE -- Chapter 2: Beast of Burden - Page 2 HflWw
"Here ye, here ye, citizens of Cloudvale! Great things are afoot, and I have an important announcement to make!"

"I know that a great deal of you are very excited for the upcoming Eve of Saint Tryce. But I, your beloved lord mayor, have news that you will all love!"
Emmori
Emmori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deimosion Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm trying not to make Shiya too snarky, but dammit, this was too good to pass up.

Shiya Oaks wrote:

Happily, and perhaps a bit too loudly, Shiya exclaims:

"The mayor is stepping down? Truly this is a day for celebration! Wahahaha~!"

As usual, she pays no attention to how loud she is being or if others can hear her.

Deimosion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaleon281 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:33 am

Dammit, Dan. Now I'm gonna have to fail an intimidate check against an entire crowd! Any idea how embarrassing that will be?

Looking around nervously at the crowd, Kiana moves closer to Shiya.

"M-Mistress! You're being too loud!"

Looking around again, Kiana keeps her hands to her chest while watching the glances of anyone who happened to hear, which was probably everyone.

Ghaleon281

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next